Receiving your Account
- Students, you'll be sent an account claim email about two weeks after you've registered & paid your deposit.
- Employees, please visit us in the Schmidt Library 48 hours after you've submitted all Human Resources paperwork.
- Visit myid.ycp.edu
- Select Forgot Password
- Enter your Username & ID Number
- Select Submit
- Select your preferred password reset method
- Select Submit
- A temporary password will be sent to the option you choose
- Use it to log into myid.ycp.edu
- Select CLICK HERE to change your password
- Follow the steps to make a new, unique password
- Enter it twice, then select Next
- On the success message, select Close
- Sign in with the password that you just created
SMS/Alternate EmailPassword reset methods for the future; please do this ASAP!
- Sign into myid.ycp.edu
- Select the SMS/Alternate Email button
- Add your phone number & personal email
- This allows you to recover your account when locked out in the future
- Select Save
After too many failed login attempts, your account will lock. Often, your devices, browsers, etc. may automatically sign you in, but if they've saved an expired password, then this will lock you out. Your account will unlock in about 15 minutes, but please follow these steps quickly, to keep it from locking again.
- Forget Eduroam on all personal devices, then reconnect with your new password
- Sign out of my.ycp.edu in all browsers (Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari), then clear your browser cache & saved passwords
- Update your password in your...
- Contact us if all else fails