- Connect a coaxial cable to the RF IN jack, on the back of your TV, & to the similar looking jack on the wall.
- Some rooms only have a coax cable on the wall, rather than a jack.
- Verify that the TV is on the television input; you can change/check this with the input button on your remote.
- Scan for channels. The order & terminology of these steps may vary depending on your TV.
- Press the Menu button on the remote
- Select Channel > Auto Tune or Auto Scan > Cable
- Then Scan
- Still not working? Check your TV's QAM Compatibility