Finding Course Materials
The York College Schedule of Classes and YCP Bookstore offers the ability for all students to look up the necessary course materials for each course. This information can then be used by the students to purchase books and other materials through the YCP Bookstore or other resources. If you have any questions about the information provided contact the YCP Bookstore or the Professor for more details.
- Go to the YCP Bookstore: bookstore.ycp.edu.
- Locate the Categories on the left side
- Select the Textbook Lookup tab.
- Select the current or upcoming Academic Term
- Select the Department under which the desired class is listed.
- Select the Course within the Department.
- Select the Section under which your course falls
- At this point a list of required and optional course materials will populate that will provide more information on the books along with the option to purchase them from the Student Book Store.
Schedule of Classes Method
- Go to the Schedule of Classes: https://ycpweb.ycp.edu/schedule-of-classes/
- Select the Term and Schedule and then Select View
- Select a Subject from the Dropdown
- Locate your class from the list
- select the View Book info