Flex Card/YCP ID Card
The terms ID card and Flex card are used interchangeably but refer to the same YCP photo ID card. This card has debit card capabilities within the York College community, and several neighboring businesses accept the Flex card as payment, too. Photos must be taken by Campus Safety to produce the cards. Students receive their cards during Orientation. Faculty and staff can get their cards from Campus Safety located in Manor Northeast.
Lost Flex cards will be replaced by Campus Safety for a fee of $20.
When setting up your Flex account, you will need to register the first time you log into the system. From there you will be able to add funds to your Flex account, add a meal plan, or add funds to print on campus. For more details on your Flex card, click here.
Managing Your YCP Flex Account
How to create a Flex user account
- Go to the YCP Flex Card page and scroll down to click Manage Account.
- On the left side of the page in the new window, there is a Login Here tab.
- Click Register-New Users.
- In the new window fill in the required fields: College ID number (found on the back on your ID card), email, and email again to verify. Click Next.
- Upon clicking Next, an email will be sent to the provided address and will contain a temporary password,
- Enter your ID number and the temporary password, then click Sign In. Upon authenticating, you will see a detailed transaction list for your Flex account.
- We recommend following the procedure below to change your Flex password at this time.
Changing your Flex user account password
- While signed in, on the right hand side of the window there is a list of options in a gray box titled Personalize.
- At the bottom of this list, click Change your password.
- In the change password box, fill in the required fields by entering your desired password two times.
- Click Update.
How do I manage my account?
The 9-digit number located on the back of each YCP ID card is assigned to the bearer and is used for multiple purposes:
Lost or replacement cards
If you lose your ID card, immediately contact Campus Safety at the following numbers:
- 8 a.m.-5 p.m. -- 717.815.1403
- After 5 p.m -- 717.815.1314
Then go to www.yorkflex.com to deactivate the card.
Anyone needing a replacement ID card must go to the office of Campus Safety in Manor Northeast and present another form of photo ID, such as a driver's license or a state identification card. There is a $20 fee for the replacement of the card.
Deactivating a Flex Card
- Go to https://services.jsatech.com/index.php?cid=96 and log into your account.
- Sign in with your ID number and your password.
- If you have not yet created an account, follow the steps above to register.
- Click Manage Account.
- Click Lost or Stolen Card on the left hand side.
- Click the Deactivate Card button.