Microsoft Software Center
Employees can manually update their software by logging into their computer and accessing the software center to look for software updates.
- Click the Start button in the lower left-hand corner, and choose Microsoft System Center.
- Choose Software Center under the Configuration Manager Folder.
- A list of current updates will be listed. Choose an update to install by clicking on the item.
- You will be brought to the application screen where you can read a bit more on the install. Click Install to start the update/install.
- The software will begin to install. You can minimize the Software Center while your install is working. To check the status of an install click on Installation status. You will either see this is still installing or that the software was installed under STATUS.