Microsoft Software Center
Employees, who have a college issued Windows computer, can manually update their software by logging into their computer and accessing the software center to look for software updates.
- Select the Search button in the lower left-hand corner
- Search for Software Center
- Open the Software Center desktop application
- A list of current updates will be listed. Choose an update to install by selecting on the item.
- You will be brought to the application screen where you can read a bit more on the install. select Install to start the update/install.
- The software will begin to install. You can minimize the Software Center while your install is working. To check the status of an install select on Installation status. You will either see this is still installing or that the software was installed under STATUS.