Moodle : Requesting a Non-Academic Course
It is possible for faculty and administration to request a non-academic course.
- Request the course using the webform A course will be added to your Moodle dashboard and you will receive a ticket update once your course has been created.
- Course enrollment is a manual process and is the responsibility of the requesting instructor. Once your course is loaded you can begin this process.
- No information will be pulled from Banner for these courses.
- If non-YCP accounts will need to access the course, long-term guest account will need to be requested for this access.
- These courses cannot be used for academic courses.
- These courses are unable to report official college grades.
- The course owner will need to manually add all students to the course.
- Courses can be requested for no more than a year at a time.
- The course will be evaluated on a yearly basis to determine usage of the course.