You have the ability to print from your personal devices by uploading your documents to our Mobile Print Center at www.ycp.edu/print or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org! Mobile Print supports Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, PDF, Text, and Images.
Note: Excel spreadsheets will print landscape regardless of print options. To print spreadsheets in portrait, convert to PDF before uploading and printing through Mobile Print.
In the Mobile Print Center, you can change your print options:
- Black & White
- Color (if available)
- Single or double-sided
- Number of copies.
Once you click Submit, if the printer is not a release station with an ID terminal, your document will print immediately at your selected printer.
Supported file formats for upload (Maximum file size 25MB):
- Microsoft® Word
- Microsoft® Excel
- Microsoft® PowerPoint
- Microsoft® Visio
- Text (CSV, RTF & TXT)
- Images (JPG, TIFF, GIF, BMP)
Submit a document via email
- From your mobile device, laptop, or desktop computer, attach the file(s) you wish to print and email to email@example.com .
- You will receive an email showing a list of submitted file(s) and a link to the Pharos Print Center website with instructions on how to print job(s).
Upload a document via web browser
- Using any web browser on any device (Mac or PC, Laptop, Desktop or Mobile), navigate to www.ycp.edu/print.
- Log into My Print Center using your YCP username and YCP password.
- Select the Upload icon located under the Job List tab (Figure 1), locate and select the file(s) you wish to upload to the Pharos Print Center queue.
- After uploading file(s) to the queue, walk up to any of the release stations on-campus (denoted with *). Swipe your YCP Student ID at the terminal. If this is your first time using Mobile Print, you will be asked to register using your YCP username and password.
- Once registered, the files you uploaded into the queue will appear at the release station, ready to print.
Below is a list of printers available to students on campus. Any printer name denoted with a * means that the printer is a release station with swipe access.
LIB Bottom Floor
LIB West Wing*
WBC 2nd Floor Cluster
WBC 4th Floor Cluster
Grayscale or Color