As a YCP student, you are able to print to specific printers across campus in a computer lab or on the go!
Black & White: 10¢ per page
Color: 20¢ per page
Your available balance is displayed on the lower left side of www.ycp.edu/print.
My Funds is the total balance of all three "purses" - Technology Grant, Tuition Fees, & User Pays. Each student will start with $10.00 every semester and funds can be added on using your Flex account.
If a malfunction kept you from getting your prints, then click here to request a refund.
Please allow 2 weeks for your request to be verified & processed. We're unable to approve refunds for user error.
YCP Computer Printing
From a YCP computer, you will use our "Pay4Print" system.
- Use a college-owned computer near your preferred printer.
- Printers in Schmidt Library & PAC 181 Release Station offer 11x17, color printing, & more customizable options.
- Adjust your printer properties as needed, then click Print.
- You may be asked to create a password. In this case, remember the password; you'll need it at the printer.
- A pop-up will disclose the print cost & your remaining balance.
- If the printer is a release station, it will have an ID terminal.
- Swipe your YCP ID, then choose your print job.
Note: If it is your first time using a release station where there is an ID terminal, it will prompt you to logon using your YCP username and password.