Extron MediaLink 226IP
Extron IRCM DV+ (DVD/VCR Controller)
- Press ON in order to power on the projector.
- The ON button will flash as the projector warms up. Wait for the flashing to stop before proceeding.
- Select the desired input (For example, on a Desktop Computer, press PC).
- When the presentation is complete, press OFF in order to power down the projector.
- Volume Adjustment: The room's volume can be adjusted using the volume knob. Turn the knob clockwise to increase the volume and counter-clockwise to decrease the volume.
- Note: If using a desktop or laptop PC, the volume on the PC must be turned up as well as the volume on the video player.
- Auto Image: If you are displaying the image from a laptop or desktop and you notice that the image from the projector is off-center or cut off press the AUTO IMAGE button to adjust the screen.
- Display Mute: Pressing the Display Mute button will blank out the projection screen without shutting off the projector. This is ideal if you need to enter a password, or look at sensitive information during a class session. To resume projection simply press the desired input.
IRCM DV+ Functions:
The IRCM DV+ is a control module that operates the DVD/VCR located in the room. This device functions exactly like a DVD/VCR remote.