Various labs, classrooms, & computers also have specialized software, but as it frequently changes, we don't publish a public list. You're welcome to ask us where any particular software is presently installed. Employees may install & update software per the instructions below, or request any that aren't therein.
Install / Update
Windows 10 - YCP OwnedSoftware Center
- Select the Search Windows button in the taskbar (lower left).
- Search for Software Center.
- Open it.
- Select the application that you want to install/update.
- Select Install.
- You may minimize the screen while the software installs.
- To check the progress, select Installation status, on the left.
If you can't find the software that you want, contact us.
Mac - YCP OwnedSelf Service
- Search for Self Service in Spotlight or Finder.
- Open it.
- Click Install or Reinstall for your chosen software.
- If you don't see what you want, select Activity, at the top, then Update for your chosen software.
- You'll receive a notification when your install/update is complete.
If you still can't find the software that you want, contact us.