Spartan Success Network
Spartan Success Network (SSN) contains a variety of modules designed to help students toward graduation.
- Early warning/student feedback
- Personalized network & collection of resources
- Communication and academic planning tools
- Appointment scheduling
- Shared documentation
- Organized information from
- YCP Web
- Canvas & Moodle
- A dashboard of upcoming assignments, deadlines, and appointments
- Course grades from Canvas or Moodle—including how one’s performance compares to classmates
- New options for connecting with a personalized network of professors, advisors, coaches, etc.
- A catalog of services and resources across campus
- Comprehensiveness – having a better picture of students and their academic performance than ever before
- Support – receiving guidance and oversight from Retention Coordinators to address concerns about students
- Connectedness – identifying and easily communicating with other people in a student’s Network
- Transparency – being able to demonstrate and document our due diligence in supporting students
- Productiveness – completing administrative tasks more efficiently in one multi-function system
Student Performance Progress Survey
This is where you update students' status. (see Faculty Manual section C2.5.3)
Satisfactory Academic Performance is the default for each; you specify those who get a Warning Grade (flag) or Outstanding Academic Performance (kudos). This feedback is particularly important for our first-year students, while they adjust to life here.
When you identify a struggling student, support can be provided to improve their morale & academic performance.