Add a Section
- A section is the area in which content is added. It always has a name, and often this name is used in the navigation on the site. It can, however, also be hidden from navigation, in which case you need to ensure the content is otherwise referenced.
Below is an example where you can see how the sections correspond to the navigation names on the site.
To add a new section:
- Go to Content and select Site Structure.
- Expand the section to indicate the parent section.
- Hover the mouse over the arrow associated with your chosen parent selection.
- Select Add from the drop-down menu.
You will be presented with a screen similar to what you see below. This needs to be completed to successfully add your section. Your access rights will determine which tabs will be displayed.