Adding a Photo in the Body of a Page
In order to add a photo to the body of a page in Terminalfour, follow these instructions.
- Move the cursor to paragraph where the photo should begin.
- Select Insert Media (from the toolbar) and then, hit Advanced.
- Keep the aspect ratio and add the size.
- Save the photo (a second image will appear below).
- Select Update to move back to the main photo screen.
- Search again for photo, select Advanced and select variant.
- Now double click (left-click) and add the word “right” or “left” in the float field; add “10px” in padding field.
- Finally, update.
All images must be set to 72 dpi resolution for the website to display them without lagging.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact us.