Adding a Photo in the Body of a Page
In order to add a photo to the body of a page in Terminalfour, follow these instructions.
- Move the cursor to paragraph where the photo should begin.
- Click Insert Media (from the toolbar) and then, hit Advanced.
- Keep the aspect ratio and add the size.
- Save the photo (a second image will appear below).
- Click Update to move back to the main photo screen.
- Search again for photo, click Advanced and select variant.
- Now double click (left-click) and add the word “right” or “left” in the float field; add “10px” in padding field.
- Finally, update.
All images must be set to 72 dpi resolution for the website to display them without lagging.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact the I.T. Help Desk at 717.815.1559 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org