Adding Photos to the Page Title and Intro Content Template
In order to add photos to the page title and intro content template in Terminalfour, follow these steps.
- Select Modify content.
- Click Select to add intro image.
- Find the photo desired in library.
- Click Advanced. Be sure to keep the aspect ratio (320 x 240).
- Save the photo (a second image will appear below).
- Select Update to move back to main photo screen.
- Search again for photo, click advanced and select variant.
- Finally, update and approve.
All images must be set to 72 dpi resolution for the website to display them without lagging.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact us.