Billboard Reverse Content Type Tutorial
The Billboard Reverse content type is used to highlight a major feature or aspect of an academic program using a large, horizontal photo, a quote or short description and optional bullet points, links or buttons that link to associated pages. The photo must have the action or person on the righthand side to display correctly on the page, as you see here.
To build a billboard reverse type:
- Create or obtain a JPEG format image that is 2640 pixels wide by 1808 pixels tall and upload the image to your Media Library folder as a Media Path type. All images must be set to 72 dpi resolution for the website to display them without lagging.
- In the section, click the Add Content button and select YCP2016: Billboard Reverse from the list of content types.
- Enter a Name for the content.
- Select the image you uploaded to the Media Library.
- The Secondary Title field is presented above the Primary Title because if you use both of these elements, this is the order in which they appear on the page. The Secondary Title is not required but can be useful to add clarity or to emphasize the Primary Title. You can enter the title however you like on the form (all lowercase for example), but the system will automatically change it to all caps. It will display in normal font text above the bold font Primary Title.
- Enter the Primary Title. You can enter the title however you like on the form (all lowercase for example), but the system will automatically change it to all caps. It will display in bold font text.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact the I.T. Help Desk at 717.815.1559 or by email at email@example.com
Content Managed By: Web Services Team