Reordering the Sections
The sections associated with the current section and the order in which they appear are displayed on the Subsections tab.
By default, subsections are listed beneath a section in the order that they were created. The subsections tab allows you to reorder and control what order the sections appear in.
- To reorder sections automatically, select the Enabled check box.
The Method drop-down list enables you to choose one of four ordering options:
- Alphabetical (A-Z) - Arrange the content items alphabetically from A to Z.
- Alphabetical (Z-A) - Arrange the content items from Z to A, i.e. in reverse alphabetical order.
- Last Updated (Recent First) - Arrange the content items according to when they were last updated. The most recently updated item will be listed first and the last item to be updated will come last.
- Last Updated (Recent Last) - Arrange the content items according to when they were last updated. The most recently updated item will be listed last and the last item to be updated will come first.
- Select the Method option you wish to use.
- Click Save Changes.
You can manually reorder an individual section by moving it up one place, or down one place, in the order listing.
- Click the Move Up or Move Down arrow associated with the section that you wish to move up or down.
You can also choose to move a section to the top or bottom of the order:
- Click the Move to Top arrow or Move to Bottom arrow associated with the section that you wish to move to the top or to the bottom respectively.
2. Click Save Changes once you have made all of your changes. This will take you back to the Site Structure screen.