Web Editor Checklist
- Page titles are meaningful and reflect the content on the page.
- Sections should have less than 800 words but more than 100.
- Links are descriptive of the information that they are linking to. (No Click here links.)
- There is only one space, not two after each sentence.
- Keywords are emphasized with headings, bold or italics, not underlining or all capitalization.
- Spell check has been run.
- Copy has also been checked by a human for proper spelling, grammar, and style.
Photos and Images
- Photos are properly cropped and resized (see photo sizes handout).
- If Section Name is more than one word, that same text is added into Output URI field.
- Sections contain descriptions, keywords, and titles (see SEO guide/CMS instructions).
- Descriptions have been added for all images (see SEO guide/CMS instructions).
- Links to other sites are set to open in a new window.
- All links and forms have been tested on the live website after publishing.
Content Managed By: Web Services Team