- Research Help 24/7: Select the green speech bubble in the bottom right of Library.ycp.edu or visit Library.ycp.edu/ask.
- Online Information Literacy Instruction: Find tutorials that cover a range of Library topics for asynchronous instruction at Library.ycp.edu/tutorials.
- Live Zoom Library instruction session: Request an information literacy session at Library.ycp.edu/instruction.
SecurityTake proper security measures on your home computer before connecting to YCP resources.
Be sure to install all of the updates for your operating system.
We recommend using Windows Defender, which is a default on all Windows 10 computers. If you have a PC without Defender, nor any other default protection, then we suggest choosing a software with up-to-date definitions and routinely scheduled virus scans.
Make sure your YCP network account remains secure. Keep your password up to date.
- Offer synchronous lectures/meetings, with recordings.
- Videoconference with colleagues when face-to-face conversations are not feasible.
- Connect remotely with one or more people with audio, video, and collaboration tools.