Found at: www.ycp.edu/ycpweb

As a student or employee, your class schedules, transcripts, e-bills, class registration, housing requests, records, pay stubs, tax paperwork, and more are in YCPWeb. You'll retain access after your graduation or end of employment. You can also share some info/access with others through Parent Proxy.

Use YCPWeb


Security Question (for if you forget your PIN)

This will allow you to change your PIN if you ever forget it in the future.

  • Select Personal Information > Change Security Question.

  • Beside Please Confirm your Pin:, enter your PIN.

  • Either

    • Choose a Question, from the drop-down list, then fill out the Answer.

  • Or

    • Fill out a custom Question and Answer, in the second set.

      • If you receive a Please enter only one question. error, then, for the first Question field, choose Not Selected from the drop-down list. Then, try again.

  • Select Submit.

Change your YCPWeb PIN

I know my PIN

  • Select Personal Information > Change your PIN.

  • Enter your Old PIN.

  • Enter your New PIN twice.

    • Note: Your new PIN must be 6-15 digits.

  • Follow the prompts, then select Change PIN.

I forgot my PIN

Note: This will only work after you've set up a Security Question, as explained above. If you forgot your password to my.ycp.edu instead, see our Network account article for more help. If all else fails, contact us.

  • Visit www.ycp.edu/ycpweb.

  • Enter your User ID then select Forgot PIN?.

  • Enter your Answer then select Submit Answer.

  • Enter your new PIN twice.

    • Note: It must be 6-15 digits.

  • Select Reset PIN.


To print any pages, select File > Print in your browser. You can also save them as PDFs.

Jump to a section


These are steps for students to access their own personal information.

Tip: Parent Proxy allows students to extend select access to whoever they choose.

CAPP degree evaluation

This tool shows your current progress toward your major and minors, then outlines your future credit & class options. It's meant as a reference rather than an official record, so for in-depth help, contact your academic advisor.

  • Select Student Services > Student Records > CAPP Degree Evaluation.

  • Select the current Term, then Submit.

  • Select Generate New Evaluation, at the bottom.

  • Select the dot next to Program.

  • Select the Term.

  • Select Generate Request.

Class schedule

  • Select Student Services > Registration.

  • Select either Student Schedule by Day & Time or Student Detail Schedule.

    • Day & Time shows all of your classes in a calendar.

    • Detail shows them as a list, with all important info.

Drop a class

  • Select Student Services > Registration > Add/Drop Classes.

  • Select the current term, then Submit.

  • Find the class, then select Drop from the Action column.

  • Select Submit Changes.

Tip: For deadlines and more info, see the Registrar's Office page.

Pay tuition & housing deposits

  • Select Student Services > Student Account > Pay Deposits for Tuition or Housing.

  • Select a Term, then Submit.

  • Select Deposit Type, then Submit.

  • Enter your payment info and follow the prompts.

Tip: Here's how to pay other eBills. There are also other payment options.

Register for classes

Tip: See what classes are available while you register.

New Students & Transfers

You'll create your first schedule during New Spartans' Day. If you can't attend, contact the Registrar's Office.

Everyone Else

  • Select Student Services > Registration > Add/Drop Classes.

  • Select a Term, then Submit.

  • Accept the Student Financial Responsibility Agreement.

  • In the Add Classes Worksheet section, fill in the CRNs, then Submit Changes.

If you don't know your CRNs

  • Select Class Search.

  • Select the Subject, then Course Search.

  • Beside your preferred course, select View Sections.

  • Select the boxes next to the classes you want.

  • Select Register.

  • If the classes have seats available, they'll appear in the Current Schedule section.

Tax Form - 1098T

  • Select Student Services > Student Account > 1098T Tuition Payment Tax Form.

  • Enter a Tax Year, then select Submit.

Note: For help with your 1098T tax form, contact the Business Office.

Unofficial academic transcripts

  • Select Student Services > Student Records > Academic Transcript.

  • Select your Transcript Level, then Submit.

To print your unofficial transcript, follow the Print section, above.

Note: For an official transcript, submit a request. For more info, contact the Records Office.

Need help?

Technical issues

Locked out, password issue, & Parent Proxy.

Contact us

Academic issues

Registering/dropping classes & official academic transcripts.

Academic Advising
Campbell Hall 200 · 717-815-1531 · academicadvising@ycp.edu

Payment issues

Pay bills, deposit, or holds, & select a meal plan

Business Office
Miller Administration 8 · 717-815-1470 · businessoffice@ycp.edu


Class roster

  • Select Faculty & Advisors > Summary Class List.

  • Select a Term, then Submit.

  • Select your course CRN, then Submit.

Note: To download, select Download Roster at the bottom.

Email a class

  • Select Faculty & Advisors > Summary Class List.

  • Select a Term, then Submit.

  • Select your course CRN, then Submit.

  • Below the class list, select Email class.

  • Enter your subject and message, then select Submit.

Note: Your message sends to the YCP email address of each class member. This is a limited option; for a more comprehensive way to email and communicate with your class, please use Canvas.

Submit final grades

  • Select Faculty & Advisors > Summary Class List.

  • Select a Term, then Submit.

  • Select your course CRN, then Submit.

  • For each student, select from the Grade column.

    • Don't enter anything in the Attend Hours column.

    • You must enter a Last Attend Date for students who receive grades of 0, F, or INC.

      • If a student never attended class, enter the first date of the semester.

    • If a student is marked Confidential, none of their info is to be shared.

    • Select each student's name to see their address and phone number.

  • When finished, select Submit.

  • To enter grades for other sections, select CRN Selection, at the bottom.

Submit warning grades

Submit warning grades through Spartan Success Network (SSN), as the Student Performance Progress Survey.


Leave balances

Leave balances will show available sick, vacation, and comp time for applicable employees.

  • Select Employee > Leave Balances.

  • If prompted, select a Tax Year, then Display.

Note: For questions about your leave balances, contact benefits@ycp.edu.

Pay stubs

  • Select Employee > Pay Information > Pay Stub.

  • Select a Pay Stub Year, then Display.

  • Select the appropriate Pay Stub Date for more information.

Note: For questions regarding pay stubs, contact Human Resources.

Tax forms (W-2, etc.)

  • Select Employee > Tax Forms.


  • Select W-2 Wage and Tax Statement.

  • Select a Tax Year, then Display.

Note: For help with your tax forms, contact Human Resources.