Completing Final Grades
2. Within YCPweb, select the Faculty Services tab. Under Faculty Services, click on the link for Final Grades
3. Select a term from the drop down list and then select Submit.
4. Select the appropriate course from the drop down list and then select Submit
5. In the class list, select the appropriate grade for each student in the drop down list, underneath the Grade column.
- If the word "Confidential" appears next to a student's name, information is to be kept confidential.
- You can select the student's name to view student's address(es) and phone number(s).
- DO NOT enter anything in the "Attend Hours" column
- In order for York College to operate in compliance with Federal Financial Aid regulations, faculty MUST enter a Last Attend Date for students who receive grades of "0", "F", or "INC".
- If a student never attended class, enter the first date of the semester
- A new feature has been added to help ensure that final grades and, as appropriate, last attend dates, are entered for all students on your course roster. If an entry is missing, you will receive a warning message after you select submit. This warning will notify you that a final grade is missing for one or more students listed on your roster. If you receive this warning, please carefully review your final grade report and ensure that all grades have been accurately entered.
6. After all grades have been selected, select the Submit button to save the changes
7. To enter grades for other sections, select the CRN Selection at the bottom of the page and repeat steps 4 through 6.