Registering for Classes
Incoming First Year or Transfer Student
If you are an incoming First Year student your first schedule will be created during your New Spartans Day while you are on campus. If you are unable to attend a New Spartans Day or are a Transfer student who does not have a schedule set up, you will want to contact the Registrars Office at 717-815-1273 or at email@example.com.
You can register for classes online through YCPweb (ycpweb.ycp.edu or select the YCPweb icon in the myYCP portal). In order to find the list of available classes, navigate to the York College homepage, select Academics , and follow the link that is titled Schedule of Classes . Once a student knows which classes are desired, they can complete the process by following these directions.
Note: Registration is subject to a paid deposit and clearance from any holds on your account.
3. Select the Student Services Tab at the top of the page. Then select the Registration option.
4. Select Add/Drop Classes
5. Select the Term you would like to add classes to and select Submit.
6. Accept the Student Financial Responsibility Agreement
7. If you know the CRNs (Course Registration Numbers) of the courses you want to register for, enter these under CRNs and select Submit Changes. If you are unsure of the CRN for a course, select Class Search.
8. If you are searching for classes, choose the subject that the course is affiliated with and then select on Course Search.
9. Select the View Sections button that is across from the preferred course.
10. Select the check-box under the Select column that pertains to the course you want to register for. Then select the Register button.
11. As long as there are seats available for the course selected, that course should appear as part of your current schedule.
12. While registering or after course registration is complete, your class schedule is available for view purposes under Student Services, then Registration. Then choose either Student Schedule by Day & Time or Student Detail Schedule