Unofficial Academic Transcripts
For assistance with logging into myYCP or YCPweb directly, call the LTS Help Desk at 717-815-1559.
2. Click on the Student Services tab or the Student Services link.
3. Click on the Student Records link.
4. Click on the Academic Transcript link.
5. Here you can select what transcript level you want, Undergraduate, Graduate, or All Levels. Web is the only option for Transcript type. Then click on Submit.
6. Your transcript should now be displayed on the screen. If you would like to print a copy of the unofficial transcript, you will need to use the Print function in the web browser that you are using.
Some Employers, Businesses, or other Colleges and Universities may require an Official Transcript to be requested. To request an official transcript, click here to request one through National Student Clearinghouse. For more information or assistance, contact the Records Office at 717-815-1233 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.