Unofficial Academic Transcripts

1. Select myYCP and select the YCPweb icon. If you no longer have a myYCP account, go to, select Enter Secure Area, and log in with your 9 digit ID number and your PIN.

For assistance with logging into myYCP or YCPweb directly, call the LTS Help Desk at 717-815-1559.

2.Select the Student Services tab or the Student Services link.

Student services

3. Select the Student Records link.

Student records

4. Select the Academic Transcript link.

Academic transcript

5. Here you can select what transcript level you want, Undergraduate, Graduate, or All Levels. Web is the only option for Transcript type. Then select Submit.


6. Your transcript should now be displayed on the screen. If you would like to print a copy of the unofficial transcript, you will need to use the Print function in the web browser that you are using.

Some Employers, Businesses, or other Colleges and Universities may require you to Request an Official Transcript. For more information or assistance, contact the Records Office at 717-815-1233 or at